Invoice Lookup for Departments
- Rather than receiving a paper invoice copy through Messenger Mail, Purchasing Unit Contacts receive an email notification when the system has received and matched an invoice for their Purchasing Unit on the previous business day. Find your Purchasing Unit Contact.
- Invoice information can be viewed in the Finance UBI AP Reporting Module through the UBI QlikView Access Point.
- The Purchasing Unit Contact is responsible for ensuring that these invoices are reviewed to confirm that they should be paid, just as if a paper copy of the invoice had been sent.
- If for any reason, an invoice that is not on hold should not be paid as is, the department must notify Procurement Services immediately by submitting an Invoice Correction Form.
- Otherwise, the invoice will consider confirmed for payment by the department and will be automatically paid based on the payment terms indicated.
- When an invoice is on hold, all normal procedures relating to held invoices should be followed.
- If needed, invoices can be viewed and acted upon in core Integrated System just as any other invoice. Voucher numbers for electronic invoices will begin with 'ELC'
Departments are encouraged to develop internal procedures that do not require paper copies of invoices, as the invoice in the Integrated System is the document of record. However, if paper invoices are considered necessary, there are options for printing invoices, users can print from the Integrated System at any time, using the UVA Payment Voucher/Invoice Report.