This information is for University departments. For registration information geared towards suppliers and non-suppliers to UVA, please see Registration.
The UVA Marketplace Registration Portal is a new module of the UVA Marketplace that will enable Procurement & Supplier Diversity Services (PSDS) to better manage the University's registration processes. More importantly, by improving our operations, we're reducing the time it takes to get a new supplier or non-supplier into the Marketplace.
In the UVA Marketplace Registration Portal, users can:
- Invite new suppliers to register with the University for Purchase Orders/payments
- Register or invite new non-suppliers (research participants, honoraria recipients, individuals)
- Request updates or add new sites for existing suppliers and non-suppliers
Information, Training, and FAQs for UVA Departments
The UVA Marketplace Registration Portal will allow you to invite suppliers (vendors providing goods and services) and non-suppliers (research participants, individuals, including Medical Center employees, seeking reimbursement, individuals to who the University is providing a monetary gift, and pre/post-doctorate fellows) to register their contact and payment information through the UVA Marketplace.
Here's how to get started:
1) Follow the steps in the training documents listed below to search to see if your supplier or non-supplier is already in our system.
2) If your supplier or non-supplier is not already registered, log into the UVA Marketplace (note: you must have PO Shopper or PO Purchaser responsibility in the Integrated System)
3) Click on the “Suppliers” icon on the left, then “Requests”, then “Request New / Update Supplier or Non-Supplier”
For more in-depth training on everything you can do in The UVA Marketplace Registration Portal, please view our training job aids linked below.
Frequently Asked Questions
For questions, please contact the Supplier Management team at email@example.com or (434) 924-4212 Option 1, then Option 3.