LOGIN TO PAYMENT WORKS
This information is for University departments. For registration information geared towards suppliers and non-suppliers to UVA, please see Registration.
PaymentWorks is the new registration portal for UVA suppliers that will allow Procurement & Supplier Diversity Services (PSDS) to manage more detailed and accurate supplier information in the registration process. PaymentWorks provides a simplistic and more streamlined approach to registration and provides improved payment options for Suppliers and Payees.
In PaymentWorks, departments can view:
- Real-Time Status: Ability to see steps of supplier registration (current state: contact Accounts Payable to find status)
- Invite Suppliers Yourself: Ability for departments to send suppliers invitations and correct email address issues, if any
- More Access to Data: See all information on suppliers, vendor number, etc. directly from their personalized dashboard and view accurate information in our supplier database as it gets corrected or updated
In PaymentWorks, users can view:
- Electronic Payments: ACH payment option available for Suppliers and Payees
- Faster Payment Terms: Suppliers have the ability to get paid faster if they sign up for faster payment terms
- Better User Experience: Process for Individuals requires less fields and can be completed on a phone/mobile device
Information, Training, and FAQs for UVA Departments
PaymentWorks will allow you to invite suppliers (vendors providing goods and services) and non-suppliers (research participants, individuals, including Medical Center employees, seeking reimbursement, individuals to who the University is providing a monetary gift, and pre/post-doctorate fellows) to register their contact and payment information. Small, women-owned, or minority-owned businesses can apply for reduced fee terms at the time of their registration.
Here's how to get started:
- Watch the Departmental Training Video in Workday (behind NetBadge)
- Log into PaymentWorks
- Click on “Vendor Master Updates” then “Send Invitation Button” under the filter box on the left side. When sending an invitation, please make sure you are selecting the right registration to be sent (supplier or individual)
- For suppliers and individuals who need step-by-step instructions on registering in PaymentWorks, please refer to the training documents below.
- Departmental Workday Learning Training Video for PaymentWorks
- Supplier Registration Process with PaymentWorks
- Individual Registration Process with PaymentWorks
- Initiator Training with PaymentWorks
For questions, please contact the Supplier Management team at email@example.com or (434) 924-4212 Option 1, then Option 3.